Saturday, February 2, 2008

Searching for glove pictures

There's a few frustrating things about searching for glove pictures. I like to search Flickr for glove pictures now and again to see what's out there, but the results often leave much to be desired. These are the most frustrating results.

  • Trannies. While I have no problems with them at all, they seem to love to wear gloves, and they often dominate the gloves search results.
  • Smoking/Smokers - Agh! Probably the single worse result, IMO. I somewhat get the imagery, but smoking is so nasty. I think it's the worse thing for gloves to, makes them stink. People can smoke all they want, I don't care, I just don't want anything to do with it.
  • Knitted gloves - I'm not sure what the deal is with these, to me they just look, well.. odd. Once of the things I find so appealing about gloves is the tight, form fitting nature of them, and knitted gloves just seem to be missing that.
  • Fingerless gloves - What's the point of these? geez.

Well that's really it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home