Monday, January 15, 2007

Types of Gloves

I divide gloves into 6 major categories, 3 materials, and 3  length.

The major materials are:

  1. Cotton
  2. Nylon/spandex
  3. Leather

The major lengths are:

  1. Wrist
  2. Mid-length/elbow
  3. Over the elbow/opera

I tend to like gloves in all of these categories, so I'm not really picky, but I'd say I probably favor leather opera length over the others. But hey I'm not too picky ;)... Though "winter" gloves really don't do anything for me. They're mostly just ugly. I like the fashion oriented gloves.

Now I know I could break this list even more, as there's a wide variety of leather, spandex, nylon and cotton, and lengths very from a actually below the wrist to all the way up to the shoulders. However this is just the "basics"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home