Monday, January 15, 2007

Things I'd like to do here...

This is just kind of brainstorming, not much else beyond that. This is not a promise that I'll have these things, but more of a "would like to have" list.

  1. Original pictures. I'm an amateur photographer so I'd love to do my own pictures.
  2. Interviews with glovely women. Why they wear gloves, or why they don't.
  3. Glove maker interviews. People like Dorothy Gasper, or others who'd love to talk about their gloves.
  4. Surveys about why women do or don't wear gloves when they dress up.
  5. "Glove news" as if there's such a thing, but who knows maybe I'll come up with something.
  6. Podcasts/Vidcasts, maybe.
  7. Editorials. I guess that's pretty much a given I think... lol

Well that's my list for now, when/if I start getting more feed back for this site, I'd love to get other's ideas on topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home