Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome to the Glove Lover's Blog

Hey everyone, just wanted to give my first post. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this blog yet, I have some great idea about things to do, but this is where I'll start.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Owen, and I have a thing for gloves. Just in case you couldn't tell by the title of the blog ;)...

I can't really say when my "thing" started, but it's been around for quiet a while. I remember when I was younger, I used to enjoy watching cartoons and comics for the gloves girls. I remember shows like Electra Woman and DynaGirl, where they where in superhero costumes. 

When the Internet was first getting popular in the early 90s I started a website, by the name of "The Glove Lovers Page" I hope to eventually get a page like that up and running. While it won't be the same kind of content, it will have the same spirit.

I hope to keep this blog as a place for me to talk about blogs, fashion, and whatever else glove related comes to mind. Things like my favorite glove movies, glove sightings, and maybe even some glove discounts from major gloves suppliers.

I guess that's it for the intro. I'd love to hear from you so please feel free to post comments, suggestions, or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home